Information clause on data processing
Based on Article. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, inform that:
1. Data administrator:
The administrator of personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo "EMAS" with its registered office at ul. Akacjowa 7, 86-005 Lipniki, tel: 52 349 40 45, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Purpose of collecting personal data
The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of art. 6 RODO and for marketing purposes, the Personal Data Administrator refers to a legally legitimate interest, which is web analytics website, visit analysis, etc.
3. The period of storage of personal data:
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time from the beginning of cooperation for a period of 5 years after its termination.
4. The right of access to personal data:
You have the right to access the content of your personal data the right to rectify it.
5. The right to delete data:
You can delete any data processed by "EMAS" at any time, except in the following situations:
* an open order / contract that has not yet been completed or only partly.
* unpaid debt to "EMAS", regardless of the payment method.
* Your debt has been sold to an outside company in the last three years or one year (for customers who have died)
6. The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body:
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data regarding your rights violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Providing your personal data is a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract.
7. Legal grounds for data processing
In the case of processing of personal data obtained from you, we will inform you each time whether it was provided in a regulatory manner, whether it is required to sign a contract and whether you have to provide your personal data and what are the possible consequences of not agreeing to it.
8. Automated decision making, profiling:
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.